Saturday, March 13, 2010

Facebook friends signature block exchange


Today was spent getting my signature blocks done for a Facebook block exchange. We all used the same block and had to use different Batiks for each corner. I chose to use Batiks in tropical colors. They are so yummy! They make me want to head to Bora Bora! :) This pictures does not really show how beautiful these prints are. There are 100 blocks that I need to sign and send off. I am left with 200 Half Square Triangles! That's great! A bonus from all that work. I am thinking of making something for my sister with those leftover corners since she is a beach lover and also loves these colors. This was a productive day since these will need to be signed and sent out soon to meet the deadline.

1 comment:

  1. They look amazing Jan, can't wait till they all arrive!

    ReplyDelete